CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

San Rafael ATV Trip



Our neighbors invited us to go on a two day ATV trip to the San Rafael Swell. They let us ride their bikes and we camped out there one night and rode two days. Ric and I had a great time doing this together. I thought we would be sharing a bike but no.... I had to ride my own ATV. This is scary because my last ride many years ago was up the Logging Road at the cabin . I managed to tip the 3 wheeler backwards on top of little Nathan and myself pinning us. I was pregnant with Clay and the experience made me very leery of going up steep grades. Luckily, they gave me an automatic transmission and 4 wheel drive so there was less to worry about. However, our first ride went up some very steep rocky stuff which Larry later told me was like a Black Diamond trail in skiing. I was scared ( I had just read an article about how most of the accidents out there are due to Atv's) but somehow I managed to get up and over the rise without becoming a statistic. After that trail, I felt like a pro and it all seemed easy so I could relax. The country was beautiful and the weather perfect. We enjoyed hanging out with our neighbors and their friends.

1 comments:

Logan and Kelsey

You guys are nuts! On our second date, Logan and I went four wheeling. I FREAKED out when we went down a steep hill... I get too scared! Glad you guys had fun! Love, Kelsey