CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Channel Islands





Finally after 7 years, I got Ric out to Santa Cruz Island. I have guided and paddled out there for so long and told countless stories so I am thrilled I finally got Ric out there. We drove out on Wed nite with 3 friends,Nancy Seamons, and Lynnette and Brian Kap, all packed into a minivan. We paddled through sea caves, saw whales, sea lions, and played games. Nettie, Brian, Nancy and I hiked seven miles to Smugglers Cove. The island was great. We had good paddling weather and lots of fun. Happy Times!

2 comments:

Geoff

Looks like a great time. I want to get back there!

whitewaterwoman

Thanks for a great trip! I've got several who are interested in going the next time you plan a trip.