CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Endorphins are good.

Today I woke up at 3:30 am. I was having a bad dream, it was not scarey, but I was mad in the dream. So I woke up mad and I was mad that I was wide awake. So I got up and decided to make reservations for family reunion campsites. After spending about 2 1/2 hours trying to figure out which ones to pick ( there was no map on the site and little info) I gave up in frustration. I was not happy. I was supposed to go teach skiing which probably would have been standing in line waiting for a lesson. I didn't want to teach anyway since I had a lesson with 2 teenagers on Monday that left me frustrated. I get dressed and start driving...still mad about having to teach and not getting the campsites. I am mad at the radio...they are talking about putting up billboards on the Legacy highway. I call work and they say they don't need me today. Ok that is a plus but I am still grumpy. I turn around and go home and change....I will see if a workout will help. I put on my riding pants which are too tight because I eat when I am frustrated. Winter makes me grumpy and frustrated sometimes. I drive to the gym. I am still mad at the radio and all the dumb people who want to mess up the environment. I do a cycle class...I am feeling better so I make myself do a yoga class. This is my first real class in yoga...I suck! I have no balance and my muscles are way too tight.. but it is ok. I have endorphins now and I am happy. I go to the Forest Service and they help me with the campsites. Yeah....I get them all reserved. I go home and fix the broken TV. All right. It is the small things in life that make it good. Endorphins are good.

2 comments:

The Pitcher Family

Good to see you having a fantastic day. Are you sure you are not mad at ME! I heard I am out of the will again for .....HMMM....Was I ever back in the will? JP

Lee Starnes

If you help me with my computer you are back in. Ha Ha Love ya!